Image Map

Quote of the Day

"Be not the slave of your own past. Plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep and swim far, so you shall come back with self-respect, with new power, with an advanced experience that shall explain and overlook the old." --Ralph Waldo Emerson.

This is the freedom I am fighting for. To not be a slave of my past, but to live a new life in God, radically, so I may come back and know that my past pushed me to the person I am now, and finally be at peace with it. I want the way I live to explain and overlook the old version of me... because I am convinced that the only way we can truly live in Christ's love is through freedom.


                                  It starts today, right now.


And it will start all over again when I wake up. I read somewhere that faith does not renew itself daily. It does not wait for you on the porch like a dog with the Sunday paper in his mouth. You have to make the choice, every day, to live faithfully.

This is what I am striving for.

No comments:

Post a Comment