Image Map

Hey my lovely friends, welcome to my blog!



My name is Lindsay, and my greatest joys in life are being a wife, mother, and daughter of a loving God. My husband Dave is the sweetest man I've ever met, and a great daddy to our two (soon to be three!) boys. If you read through some of my earlier blog posts, you'll learn more about our family's beginnings!

I absolutely love being a mama! There really is nothing better than squishy, sweet little children to love on all day. While my children will always come before my work, I also have a passion for creativity and business. I believe that it's healthy for some women (like me!) to nurture a family well while having a healthy dose of personal creative work on the side. For me, that looks like weekly date nights with my husband, making meals for my family, spending quality time connecting with my boys, and running a photography business. While challenging at times, I love this full life and wouldn't change it for the world. On this blog I write on topics related to motherhood, homemaking, creativity and business.

When I'm not washing dishes, changing diapers or working my business I love to read, write, be outside, drink coffee, cook, watch shows at night with my husband, wear huge earrings, decorate my house, take pretty pictures, play with my boys, and spend time with family. I absolutely love meeting new people so if you'd like to connect just leave a comment!

 Thanks for stopping by!

 Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment