Image Map

Surviving The Soil.

When you plant a seed, there is a time before it starts to sprout when the seed seems like it's doing nothing. It's just kind of chillin' in the soil, waiting to sprout. Waiting. To. Sprout.

I'm at the point between sowing and reaping with my business. I've done the research (and still do). I've honed my skills (and still am). I'm confident with my abilities. I've determined my target market. I know my "why". I'm talking to people and networking. Yet, like all business owners experience at the start, it takes time for your business to grow. It takes time. It takes time. Again, it takes time.

I have faith that God is working not just on my business, but in my life as I continue to trust him. I might not know His ways or His timing, but I know He is right on schedule with HIS plans for my life.

So while the seed is chillin' in the soil waiting to sprout, it has a hard outer shell to keep it safe from any outside intruders. It also has enough nourishment on the inside to remain healthy until it sprouts and get nutrients from the soil. Protection. Provision. Potential.

Patience.



No comments:

Post a Comment